Notices all over

The Classic Notice for plugins in 6.1, But this is a new release and I got:

On Photo tab :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ... \wp-content\plugins\buddypress\bp-activity\bp-activity-template.php on line 703

And in Album tab :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\UniServer\www\wp-entex-default\wp-content\plugins\buddypress-media\includes\bp-media-template-functions.php on line 223

Everywhere in theme :

Notice: Undefined property: BP_Media_Album::$ID in ...\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields\core\api.php on line 108

AND in a lot of plugs ex :

Notice: Undefined property: BP_Media_Album::$post_type in ..\wp-content\plugins\breadcrumb-navxt\breadcrumb_navxt_class.php on line 548

Sorry, I cant use plugins with Notices. But this seems like a post type ISSUE and propably one brick fall on the othere here.

BUT, I got errors in The plugin php files as well, so maybe ONE fix fixes all !!

I Wanna wanna wanna use this plug, and waited for the "cleas delete option" for a while and I can see it now in the front end!

Working on localhost, latest install of 6.1 and WP. Fresh.

Using Advanced Custom fields and Breadcrumb NavXT, they spit a lot of notices now.

/ Wonderful work by rtCamp anyway.

Sorry for the issue you have faced. We added some PHP 5.3 specific codes which means plugin wil break on WordPress sites running PHP 5.2 or prior.

We will ship a new minor release 2.2.1 within 48-hours to address this issue.

Update: Please update to new version 2.2.1. Its live now.

Sorry again for inconvenience.