Nothing working...can see upload to post options, cant see my own medi library

Eeh. You, floss007, should abundantly read the documentation of the plugins you are reselling to your client before you go out and promise things. Your client should probably be paying a company that knows what they are doing instead of you, is more what it sounds like. I gotta stick up for rtcamp here, everything is well documented. You just tried to be lazy and say “yea, that can probably do it”. Bad move on your part. Learn the products you’re reselling! (I’m a customer of rtMedia, not a friend or employee, my opinion is my own.)

you Illusionglass need to recheck the site and re read before butting in on other peoples business.

when the home page says things like Upload Media Share photos, videos, music from your PC, mobile and tablets on WordPress and BuddyPress here Uploader/Gallery Use uploaders and galleries in templates, pages and posts — in short, anywhere on your site.

under the CORE FEATURES section then any normal person would assume that the core features…i.e. those features that are included in all versions of RTmedia ( at this point on the website no mention of pro is made…) include uploading from pages and posts. in short anywhere on your site…oh…apart from topics, forums, and everywhere that you would actually really want to upload a photos.

so do as your username suggests be an illusion…and butt out of things that are none of your business…and stop trying to lick their butt…your not getting a discount of them.

@floss007 Features list given on this page https://rtcamp.com/rtmedia/addons/pro/ , check the comparison chart. You must check all the documents, features and FAQ for any products before using it. I think other people do the same.

And this is a community forum, so anybody can reply and give their suggestions/feedback. Its a free support forum and hence people have freedom help each others.

rtCamp team may not reply to any support forum here, as they are already busy to help pro plugin customers for premium support.

@floss007 – That’s where your wrong. :wink: bbPress isnt a core feature of BuddyPress. In fact, it’s a separate addon. You just ASSumed that it would work for everything. Way to go! :smile: I can see your angry, but hot damn!