Hi, maybe you have some experience regarding the following issue (even it’s not a direct question about EE itself:
- I am using EE 3.x with Fast CGI Caching
- in addition I want to use Mobble / Mobble Shortcodes which is based on a mobiledetect php-class (see here)
- The aim is to enable specific content on specific devices (e.g. show xx on mobile phones, but not on tablets)
- I am not sure how to handle caching rules and mobble function
- Are there any addon’s or configurations which prevent FastCGI to cache everything but instead let the server still process some defined php files?
Background: In this forum post it was said “If xxx has an option to not skip PHP then it might still work.” They speak about W3C but it applies to all caching engines… So is there a way to let nginx/FastCGI compute a defined php-part or file where the other parts are still be cached?
Thanks in advance for any idea…