Mysql suddenly STOPPED - System Status Memory 70% used

Hi there,

i’m using DigitalOcean 1GB ram, and installed easyengine on it… and then i moved out my woocommerce website from shared into this vps.

FYI, my database size is around 150mb, my website size is around 4gb. the visitor is not much, is only around 20 uv/day

for the first time it’s running smoothly, but… suddenly DATABASE ERROR, after i check with ee system status, the mysql is stopped.

i have to start it again, then it will fine again for couple of minute, in the next couple minute, it’s stopped again.

i don’t know exactly how is it come? but, i ended with adding more ram into my droplet with 2gb.

my question is,

What is it? how is it? i’m googled about percona mysql, is it consumed ram more? so how much the minimum requirement to run smoothly ee?

is there anyway to fixed this… ?

Hi @jayzou

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

EasyEngine has come a long way, please try the latest version of EasyEngine, you can find it here, Percona has been replaced with MariaDB, you can check this for more information.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: