Multisite Issue

This plugin is not fully functioning with Buddypress Multisite Network.The images in media are not showing.It shows “Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!”.Please check the issue & do the needful…

The rtMedia plugin is tested and working fine on multisite network as well. Can you please confirm the buddypress and rtMedia activated on all the sites individually? Also check whether the media is uploaded by particular user on their respective sites?

I am using Buddypress 1.8.1 & wordpress 3.8.I have subdomain Multisite.I have activated the plugin for the main domain.Every features are working fine except user albums.When someone uploads the files it’s showing in the activity stream but it’s not showing in the albums.After clicking on the respective album it’s showing "Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !! ".I have tested it with default theme but the problem not solved.

I have the same problem with uploading media and the same version of wordpress and buddypress

Are you trying to upload media from uploader shortcode?

rtmedia 3.4 is working fine in my site.this is the issue with the latest version of rtmedia.

@debu89, if you are using uploader shortcode to upload media in an album than you can not view media under media tab unless you had specifically provided album id, context as profile and context id as user id in shortcode attributes.

Please check this blog post -> https://rtcamp.com/rtmedia-3-4-simplified-group-privacy/#summary-of-changes

Albums is not working on my multisite buddypress installation.

Groups are showing albums from other groups and even other subdomains. When clicking on an album it says "Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !! "

Hi @Jono_Landon,

Are you still facing this issue or it is resolved?