Multiple issues with modifying images (rtMedia Pro & Instagram addon)

I'm having a slew of issues with modifying images. Even your demo site isnt working.

First, on your demo site, I uploaded two images. If I attempt to modify either one of them, "-1" is shown instead of the image and the edit controls. See attached image.

On my site which is a new install of WP / BP / rtMedia Pro / Instagram & Tagging add-ons.

1 - Clicking on Edit shows a list of Instagram effects as expected. However they are not lining up correctly and the 'original' images look terrible. I'm using the twentytwelve theme. I cant verify that its an issue with my theme since your isnt working either. See attachment.

2 - Again I cant verify this because the demo site wont load it, but clicking on an effect does not update the original image displayed below the effects so that you can see what it will look like. Maybe its not designed that way because you can see what will look like in the effects listed.

Here are a few different scenarios where things get screwy

Scenario 1:

Click edit

• Click save

• No issue.

Scenario 2:

• Click edit

• Select one of the effects

• Click save

• Following error is thrown: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_crop_image() (previously declared in /home/colabs1/company-labs.com/wp-admin/includes/image.php:25) in /home/colabs1/company-labs.com/wp-admin/includes/image.php on line 61

Scenario 3:

• Click edit

• Dont click any effects

• Click Modify Image

• Message stating "There are unsaved changes that will be lost. 'OK' to continue, 'Cancel' to return to the Image Editor."

• I haven't "changed" anything and there's no 'OK' to click

Scenario 4 (same as above but will try to edit image):

• Click edit

• Dont click any effects

• Click Modify Image

• Select effect

• Click Save (the one under the editor, not under wysiwyg editor.

• Nothing happens. No errors in console.

• Click Save under wysiwyg editor and the same error message as above gets thrown.

Scenario 5

• Click edit

• Click any effect

• Click Modify Image

• Click Save (the one under the editor, not under wysiwyg editor.

• Click Save under wysiwyg editor and the same error message as above gets thrown.

*** Deactivated Instagram for the following scenarios ***

Scenario 6

• Click edit

• Click Modify Image

• Change the name

• Click Save (the one under the editor, not under wysiwyg editor).

• Click Save under wysiwyg editor. Name is changed, no errors.

• Click on Modify Image

• Edit controls show up, but no image.

Scenario 7

• Click edit

• Click Modify Image

• Change the scale

• Click Save (the one under the editor, not under wysiwyg editor).

• Go back out to gallery and image has been scaled.

** Though the scale worked, the fact that 'save' doesnt do anything is going to confuse users. **

Scenario 8

• Click edit

• Click Modify Image

• Drag cursor to crop.

• Click the crop icon

• Image is cropped as expected.

• Click 'save'.

• This time the Save button actually does something, but after save, the original uncropped image is displayed.

• Go back to gallery and thumbnail isnt cropped but lightbox image is.

• Clicking on edit again correctly shows cropped image.

• Click on Modify Image and only the edit controls show up, no image.

I could come up with more scenarios where things break down, but that should get you started :)

Besides issues with error messages and images not even showing up, I think some of the issues would be solved by not showing the 'save' button if its designed not to do anything in certain scenarios PLUS maybe change the name of the button to 'modify' instead of 'save' sense there is a 'save' button below the wysiwyg editor.

Debug PHP 5.3.13

MYSQL 5.1.56

WordPress 3.6

BuddyPress 1.8.1

rtMedia 3.1.1

OS Linux

Imagick ImageMagick 6.6.0-4 2012-05-02 Q16 www.imagemagick.org

GD bundled (2.0.34 compatible)

[php.ini] post_max_size 64M

[php.ini] upload_max_filesize 64M

[php.ini] memory_limit 256

Attachment Link(s):

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/4848/2013/09/rtDemo-modify1.jpg

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/4848/2013/09/mySite-modify2.jpg

@colabsadmin - We are looking into your issues. Will get back to you soon on this.

No worries. You should have my login info from the other day. If not, let me know.

Looks like a lot of issues have been fixed. Do you an ETA on when I can get back to coding on this? I have a presentation scheduled for tomorrow and need to enable the custom theme.

Thanks

@colabsadmin - Regarding your modify image returning you a -1, please refer this topic -> http://rtcamp.com/groups/rtmedia/forum/topic/modify-image-button-on-edit-media-page/

Some issues have been fixed and updated on the plugins. You can start modifications on your site. The remaining issues should get resolved in upcoming releases of the plugins.

Thanks Joshua. BUT the -1 problem isnt on my site. Its on your demo site. Which is a shame since you are directing people there from your store. I had enough faith in you guys to buy the addons without being able to test drive them on your demo site. :)

@colabsadmin - The default role on the demo server was set to subscriber. We have changed that now. Thanks for letting us know about that :)