Media Upload is not working on iPhone

Change uploader=“after” to uploader=“true” in shortcode. It is creating a conflict in which we are looking right now.

ok, so just changing uploader to true didn’t work but this did. Thank you so much for your help.

[rtmedia_gallery global=“true” context=“media” media_type=“photo”] [rtmedia_uploader]

We still have an issue with both iPhone and Samsung Galaxy. It never really worked on Galaxy, but after update It doesn’t work on iPhone too. We are very upset.It has been a week and no fix. I tried default theme, disabled all plugins - IT DOESN’T WORK! Your demo site doesn’t work either!

@suppose,
Yes, it has issue with safari browser as I told you earlier. We are looking into it but there are some prior works which needs to be done first.

I am using galaxy phone and I had checked our demo site on my phone and uploading is working fine.

Attachment Link(s):

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/65501/2014/05/Screenshot_2014-05-20-01-11-01.png

How long do we have to wait? It is a life website and nowadays most of the users using cellphones. The problem appeared after update. Is there any way to reverse it to an older version, which worked?

Which android version you have on your galaxy phone?

This are the ones we tested so far:

Samsung 4s - Android 4.2.2 (working)

Galaxy Note 3 - Androis 4.4. kitkat (working)

Galaxy Note 2 - Android 4.3 (not working)

Galaxy Note 3 - Android 4.3 (not working)

Yes exactly, we have android 4.2.2 and 4.4 devices in which we had tested.
We will test in android 4.3 device and let you know.

Also have a problem with android devices.

Galaxy s2 - android 4.0.4 - not working
Galaxy tab 3 7 - android 4.1.2 - working

Hope you will find a solution soon. This plugin is usless for me without mobile support.

Dear Ritech, we have been a long time customer of your. Your company has been very helpful and we have been very please with your product and the way you dealed with any issues, we’ve had in the past. Could your please fix this issue asap. It is still not working on the iPhone and some Galaxies. Our users use our website on the phones mostly and we already got a lot of complains that they can’t post picture. This is very important feature of our website. Thanks.

@suppose,
I am sorry for delaying this issue. As soon as we found the cause, we will release a new update.
Thanks for your patience.

Obviously It has something to do with later version, since it was working on the iPhone on the older version. How can we go back to an older version? It has been more then a week as it is not working. We are loosing customers on our website.

You can download older version from here -> http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-media/developers/

But please update rtMedia whenever you found an update for it.

Thank you! I will give it a try. Do I just delete the version, we have, and instal the other one? Will all pictures/albums (which are already on the website) and setting stay the same?
Also I am not sure which version we had before. DO you know, which of the older versions works with iPhone?

Yes, to revert it back, you need to just delete the old version and upload the older version. It won’t change anything which are already on the website.

I am not sure from which version it stopped working for safari browser. You may need to try different version. Also make sure that it doesn’t throw any fatal error as rtMedia-PRO is dependent on rtMedia.

Again, we are looking into this. It has problem with activity attachment only. If you check media upload under media tab then it’s working fine.

I have tried all the versions up to 3.6.8. None of them are working now. Maybe it has to do with new Wordpress. I updated it at the same time as I updated your plugin. DO you know how I can instal older version of WordPress?

@suppose,
We had fixed the issue. Before releasing it I would like to test it in your site. Can you please update rtMedia to the latest version? Just let me know once you update rtMedia, after that I will push changes in your site and will test it.

Thanks! We just upgraded it.

@suppose,
We had fixed the issue in your site. Please check and let us know regarding the same.

Hello Retish,

We are experiencing the same issue. The “Attach Files” button on the Sitewide Activity page (BuddyPress) does not initiate file selection dialog with Safari on iPhones and iPads. We are currently running Version 3.6.14 with rtMedia Pro 2.3.2 on WordPress 3.9.2 and BuddyPress 2.0.1.

Where can I download the fixed version that you reference above?