media_type filter being ignored

$string = do_shortcode(’[rtmedia_gallery global=“false” context=“profile” media_type=“photo” media_author="’.$dmember_id.’"]’);

This is showing audio files as well as photos, and I still see the same thing even if I set media_type to album.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? This is with version 3.6.9

@gavdbyrne, you need to pass context_id as well, in this case pass context_id = $dmember_id.

Thanks, but it's still not working :(

$string = do_shortcode('[rtmedia_gallery global="false" context="profile" context_id="'.$dmember_id.'" media_type="photo" media_author="'.$dmember_id.'"]');

@gavdbyrne, We found the issue and will be fixed in next update. Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice.

Great, any eta to this release? Or do you have some way for me to track when it gets fixed and what version it is in? Many thanks!!

After upgrading to 3.6.11 to see if the fix was in there, I cannot see anything with the rtmedia_gallery shortcode, it always says Oops !! There's no media found for the request !!

Is there a different bug causing this?

Version 3.6.11 was a quick fix for a bug and translation update. Don't worry we will fix the issue.

Any ETA on when this will be fixed?

@gavdbyrne,

Sorry my mistake. This issue was actually fixed in v3.6.11. Can you give me more details exactly on which page this shortcode isn’t running. We had tested this shortcode in member’s profile page and is working fine.

this was a private reply with post_id 64175

Hi Gavin,

To debug it, try displaying some other text and check if that reflects or not.

this was a private reply with post_id 64594

I also upgraded to Version 3.6.13 and no difference

this was a private reply with post_id 64596

this was a private reply with post_id 64598

Glad to know that your issue is fixed.