Media Gallery Page messed up?

Sorry I can't be more accurate - please see attachment, but for some reason the Media Gallery page is completely messed up.

Actions taken to fix/isolate the issue: 1. Disabled all plugins except Buddypress & rtMedia - issue still persists; 2. Changed to different themes - issue still persists; 3. Deleted Buddypress-media and cloned from Git latest rtMedia - issue still persists; BTW - why do you have Buddypress-media for the plugin and rtMedia for Git?

So I'm completely at a loss to know why this issue persists....Any help would be hugely appreciated.

TIA

Attachment Link(s):

http://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/4848/2013/08/media-gallery-problem.png

@madcap66 - Thats strange. Could you provide a link to your site so that we could debug this issue better?

Have sent you a message to your email Joshua.

TIA

@madcap66 - Looks like you haven't set the height for the media in your settings. You would have to set the height or custom style your css to handle that.

That's so weird...I hadn't touched those values for days and everything was fine up until I reported it. Any way, I've copied the values from a default install and all seems aok now.

Thanks.That's so weird...I hadn't touched those values for days and everything was fine up until I reported it. Any way, I've copied the values from a default install and all seems aok now.

That's so weird...I hadn't touched those values for days and everything was fine up until I reported it. Any way, I've copied the values from a default install and all seems aok now.

Thanks.