Mail question

Hello I have a website with v 2.0 EE installed. I can’t update it yet because I am currently using email server that I setup using this tutorial. Now my question is, how do I backup my mails and delete my old mail server so I can update to the latest version of EE.

Second question. I have tried installing the latest EE on my other server. I can’t seem to find main.inc.php for roundcube. Where is it located? I need it coz I want to change roundcube’s skin. Thank you!

@seyntjim, Hi,

Hello I have a website with v 2.0 EE installed. I can’t update it yet because I am currently using email server that I setup using this tutorial. Now my question is, how do I backup my mails and delete my old mail server so I can update to the latest version of EE.

We have taken care that if mail server i.e. Dovcot is allready installed, EasyEngine will not install mail server. If will through simply following warning

Found installed Dovecot Packages server, exit status= 1

So you can update EE to v2.1.

Second question. I have tried installing the latest EE on my other server. I can’t seem to find main.inc.php for roundcube. Where is it located? I need it coz I want to change roundcube’s

We are using latest version of Roundcube mail, now they have now single configuration file.

Ref: http://roundcube.net/news/2014/04/07/roundcube-webmail-1.0.0-released/

The file location is :

/var/www/roundcubemail/htdocs/config/config.inc.php

Thank you for the information. One last question. Is it possible to disable Amavis on EE 2.1?

You can use

service amavis stop

Though we not recomend to stop Amavis

I am clossing this topic now, feel free to create new issue if you face any issue.