"Load More" not working

Hello,

I moved the website to a new server and now for some reason the “Load More” is not working, when clicked the spin gif shows up but nothing happens, I tried by removing the plugin and install again, but that didn’t work, I looked into the browser console and there is not errors, any ideas what can it be?

Thanks!

after clicking the “load more” button the web inspector shows this

Hi Onyx,

We’ll be looking into this issue. Thanks for posting.

Hello Onyx,

Are there any errors showing in server logs? Could you please check again with default WordPress themes and other plugins disabled? It might be a theme issue or a plugin conflict.

I have a similar issue but only happens when I’m logged into my Wordpress site as admin. For normal logged in users and non logged in users the Load More works fine, but if I’m logged in as admin user the spin gif just keeps spinning.
You may want to check if this is the case for you as well Onyx

Ray

No errors on the server log when clicked the “load more” however I did get this errors when upgraded to the latest version of rtmedia today.

[error] 1892#0: *4212 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'dbname.wp_bp_groups' doesn't exist for query  UPDATE wp_rt_rtm_media m join wp_bp_groups bp on m.context_id = bp.id SET m.privacy = 0 where m.context = 'group' and bp.status = 'public' and m.privacy <> 80  made by activate_plugin, include_once('/plugins/buddypress-media/index.php'), RTMedia->__construct, RTMedia->update_db, RTDBUpdate->do_upgrade, do_action('rt_db_upgrade'), call_user_func_array, RTMedia->fix_group_media_privacy  
PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'dbname.wp_bp_groups' doesn't exist for query  UPDATE wp_rt_rtm_media m join domain.comwp_bp_groups bp on m.context_id = bp.id SET m.privacy = 20 where m.context = 'group' and ( bp.status = 'private' OR bp.status = 'hidden' ) and m.privacy <> 80  made by activate_plugin, include_once('/plugins/buddypress-media/index.php'), RTMedia->__construct, RTMedia->update_db, RTDBUpdate->do_upgrade, do_action('rt_db_upgrade'), call_user_func_array, RTMedia->fix_group_media_privacy" while reading response header from upstream, client: 98.155.245.144, server: domain.com, request: "GET /wp-admin/update.php?action=activate-plugin&networkwide&plugin=buddypress-media%2Findex.php&_wpnonce=99eec566ae HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "www.domain.com", referrer: "http://www.domain.com/wp-admin/update.php?action=upgrade-plugin&plugin=buddypress-media%2Findex.php&_wpnonce=36965aabaf"

I figured it out, is because I have an action that only allows json calls with a key, so its preventing the json call, is there a way to get the gallery without json? maybe a loop I can use in a custom template with pagination?

Thank you!

Hi Onyx,

It seems to be database error as per the error logs. Can you cross check if wp_bp_groups table exist or not.

Regarding JSON, I am sorry to say it is not possible without json.

is there a way to pass on the json key? so the server will allow the json call… something like url/?apikey=keyhere