Limiting the number of posts

Hi,

I notice that when I go to settings > reading that changing the number of posts does not work. How can I change the number of posts that appear on a blog page. I've been having this trouble for a while and I'm at a loss as to how to fix this. Nothing has worked so far.

Thanks!

Oh I am also using the rtPanel framework.

Hi, @UptownGirl27 kindly provide the link of your blog page, so that we can check the issue. Also, 1) Have u edited the theme or rtpanel ? Please give link then will move further to solve the issue.

Hi, I'm so sorry for the late response I appreciate your response back. My site is is at http://wptest.elevatedigital.net/news/ but I'm unsure if you will be able to view it from your end since it's on a business server. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide. I still have resolved the issue. I'm also using rtPanel Version 2.2.3 and Wordpress 3.5.1. Thanks! :)

@UptownGirl27 We have new version of rtPanel 3.0, check your issue with latest one.

Hi Nitun,

Unfortunately, I was never able to control the number of posts even after upgrading to rtPanel 3.0. I'm not sure why it's been so difficult to do. I tried other themes before sticking with rtPanel and had the same problem. I ended up giving up on it. Thanks

@UptownGirl27 Oh, that's strange! You must need to check all the active plugins in your WP. try by deactivating plugin one by one. Hope you will help to resolve issue.

Thanks.

Ok I'll try it and see what happens. Thanks!