Lightbox doesn't open - can't load content

Hi,

I’m working in a multisite environment using only wordpress and for some reason when I’m clicking on a picture in the gallery it states: “The content could not be loaded”. The plugin tries to load the picture from an incorrect url. Here is the link: http://www.our-future.eu/brussels-2014-11/cv-pictures/

How can I fix this? Thanks, Laurent.

Hello @laurent,

Please try re-saving permalinks. Let us know if it helps you or not.

Thank you.

Hi @pranalipatel,

Thanks for your reply. I already tried it several times and it doesn’t help. Somehow the plugin tried to load the content from the user path rather than from the place where it was uploaded to.

Laurent.

Hello @laurent,

Can you please check once with WordPress default theme and other plugins disabled to avoid any conflicts?

If issue still persists then please share your admin login details.

You can make private replay here.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried with other theme and other plugins disabled and it doesn’t work. The odd thing is that I also tried on another site within the same network, using the same theme and plugins, and there it does work…

I will send you a private message with login details.

Hello @laurent,

Are you still facing the issue or it has been solved?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.

Hi @pranalipatel,

Sorry for my late reply. No it’s not fixed yet. Where can I send you the login info? Is this reply private?

Thank you, Laurent.

Hi @laurent,

No this is public forum.

To make private reply, click on username it will show one popup. You will see Private Message option there.

Thank you.

Hi @pranalipatel,

I do see the popup, but no private message in there. I see your titles: leader, regular, member, +6 more. When I click on the last one I get to your profile, but even there, no private message link.

Hello @laurent,

We have sent you private message, you can reply there.

Thanks.