Lightbox Comment and Like button do not work

I set up an account there, but cannot sign in nor will it send me a new password…

i believe you that yours works, but mine does not and there is no option to change the url as you have suggested above unless you want to tell me where to change it in the code. you tell me it is a default behavior so i don’t understand what it is that I should do to make it work for my gallery.

also, I have use the exact same shortcode and the like and comment buttons do not work in lightbox because they are pointing to
/mediagallery/233/like/ or /mediagallery/233/comment/.

We are still confuse what exact issue you are facing.
If you mean to say, when click on picture, it is not showing the Like /comment button?
If this is the problem you are facing then, NO one facing this issue except you. So, check other plugins by deactivating.

it's really simple. the lightbox and comment buttons do not work on the lightbox (they just hang) ... when I look at the link for those two items, the link looks like /mediagallery/233/like/ or /mediagallery/233/comment/. mediagallery is the name of my page.

Could you give a link to your site, so that it would be easier to debug your issue?

I will be happy to by private message or email

I still have this problem and my plugin is totally up to date. the lightbox and comment buttons do not work on the lightbox (they just hang) … when I look at the link for those two items, the link looks like /mediagallery/233/like/ or /mediagallery/233/comment/. mediagallery is the name of my page.

@ksoup - Mail me your site details at [email protected]

I moved a post to a new topic: Like and Favorite buttons are not showing up on the lightbox