Issues activating the plugin

Hello Team,

Your plugin was working really well.

I have installed a few plugins and got an issue with your plugin (i don’t know if my site was hacked or a plugin like “hide_my_wp” removed something?

One thing is sure… The temporary (tmp) directory was no longer on the server side… So I did create a new one.

When I activate the account I get this message:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_2570ee15fe061bfc139a364cbbde5236, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/dir/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/index.php on line 68

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dir/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/index.php:68) in /home/dir/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/index.php on line 68

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty needle in /home/dir/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/RTMedia.php on line 125

I have deactivate all plugins and only kept buddypress and bbpress.

When I try to activate your plugin I keep on getting the same error message… I have uninstealled and re-installed your plugin… same issue.

Do you have an idea what is wrong with the current error message? any directory missing or permission?

Thank you

Hi John,

It seems /tmp directory has write permission issue. Please check permission of /tmp directory.