Issue after moving from shared hosting to cloud on easyengine

I think this issue is weird but I am facing this issue. I moved my wordpress site to easyengine a week ago. The problem is every changes I do from a windows laptop or mobile it gets reflected on frontend. But if I do any changes using mac, no changes reflected. Even the changes I do on backend (like deactivating plugins) don’t take effect. I deactivated all the plugins from my website from mac, but when i saw on windows and mobile phone nothing was deactivated. I published a post using mac it was not displayed on blog, when I logged in using windows the post was still in draft and when I published the post from there it got displayed on the blog.

I tried everything from clearing wordpress cache to clearing browser cache, I even reinstalled wordpress twice but same issue. The problem is happening only on mac, I also got in touch with apple support and updated everything they said problem is not with macbook as well. I don’t seem to understand where the problem is.

And this is happening after I moved to cloud on easyengine. I also have two more sites on ee but both are fine (I migrated them too from shared hosting to cloud).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.