Hello EasyEngine community member!
I used EasyEngine with letsencrypt option very well.
I thought that EasyEngine can renew the ssl certificate automatically, however it couldn’t update automatically, so I make a mind to fix this issue.
- Ubuntu update & distilled-upgrade - Success
- renewal of lets encrypt - Failed, I am not familiar with this procedure, so I set ee site update radioheaven.co.kr --letsencrypt=off ee site update radioheaven.co.kr --letsencrypt=on It has failed, so I make a mind to reinstall the whole site.
- Ubuntu 14.04 LST install
- wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee && sudo bash ee
- sudo ee site create radioheaven.co.kr --wp --user=adm in --pass=mnbvcxz --email@example.com --php7 --letsencrypt
- Import previous data by All-in-One WP Migration
- When I visit radioheaven.co.kr by safari and explorer, it is ok.
- When I visit radioheaven.co.kr by chrome, I couldn’t visit the site with the following message. ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY
- Google send an e-mail to me, your SSL/TLS certificate has expired, please renew your certificate.
- sudo ee site update radioheaven.co.kr --letsencrypt=r enew More than 30 days left for certificate Expiry. Not renewing now.
- I am under CHAOS.
Is there any solution for this situation? It is very serious problem, because it is a live site.
A loyalty EasyEngine user from Korea.