Invalid Activity ID (rtMedia Pro)

Hello,
I am doing some custom changes to rtMedia Pro functionality for my client. I have implemented a set of filters, one of which changes media query’s album_id to show content from selected global album (created beforehand, of course).

The problem is that rtMedia Pro Uploader widget doesn’t work (doesn’t add photos to the album) when you are using it at page where album_id equals to the first album_id in set of global albums.

By default, it doesn’t show any global albums in ‘select’ list on the page with (first) album_id. I have noticed that rtmedia_global_album_list (widget actually uses rtmedia_user_album_list, but grabs album list with former function) has this check before ‘option’ tag output:

$album_objects[ 0 ]->id != $rtmedia_query->media_query[ ‘album_id’ ]

When I remove it, widget outputs list of albums, but JS script that handles the upload process gives an error ‘Invalid Activity ID’ (but just on the page with the album_id equal to first album_id).

Why have you implemented that check and what could be done to fix ‘Invalid Activity ID’ error?

Hi @ru-ctrlc,

I checked the code again and yes you are right it is a mistake. It will be fixed in next update. For the time being you can remove that whole if condition check.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Thanks for response.
However, I want to note one more time, that when you remove that check, that happens:

When I remove it, widget outputs list of albums, but JS script that handles the upload process gives an error ‘Invalid Activity ID’ (but just on the page with the album_id equal to first album_id).

Is there a way to fix that now?

We couldn’t reproduce the same on our end. What else you changed in the code?

this was a private reply with post_id 70053

this was a private reply with post_id 70067

this was a private reply with post_id 70076

Check this line of code https://github.com/rtCamp/rtMedia/blob/master/app/main/controllers/shortcodes/RTMediaGalleryShortcode.php#L79

You can use that filter and check for url key in array. That is the url which is used by uploader to upload media.