Installed and error is produced in BP

Hi,

I just installed the media library plugin to test it and found that the following error message is produced:

scope=video

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/freehydr/public_html/infiniteeureka.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-classes.php on line 517

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/freehydr/public_html/infiniteeureka.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-templatetags.php on line 91

any idea why?

thanks

I forgot to mention… that is on the ‘video’ page…

the following message appears on the ‘photo’ page

scope=photo

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/freehydr/public_html/infiniteeureka.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-classes.php on line 517

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/freehydr/public_html/infiniteeureka.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-templatetags.php on line 91

Got the same exact problem.  I installed the plugin, entered in my Kaltura information, and now I see this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/golfwebd/public_html/6ironwebdesign/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-admin-reassign.php on line 878

I’m getting the same problem as well

Warning: Division by zero in /home/snn3pri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-admin-reassign.php on line 308

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/snn3pri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-admin-reassign.php on line 878

Same here guys… Just installed and errors on front end (not configured yet) and within WP admin get fatal error;

Fatal error: Call to a member function getByIds() on a non-object in /home/gapbookc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media-admin-reassign.php on line 329

I can send a code snipped for that area if it helps???

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

tunist ha detto: Hi,

I just installed the media library plugin to test it and found that the following error message is produced:

scope=video

any idea why?

thanks

Hello All,

Apologies for inconvenience.
Just updated new version and resolved all the bugs and warnings. Do give us feedback. I will be enlisting of new features here .

Stay tuned :)