Instalar o Mautic, V4

Hi, I’m trying to install a malware on the easyengine 4, so I tried to install it and I had problems, so I gave up, but if you have a solution, thank you, thank you

Why would you like to install malware? Malware is harmful. Do you mean some malware scanning software? It would be helpful if you give more details about what you tried to do and what kind of problems you experienced, along with error messages if there are any.

I think he used Google Translate plus smartphone autocorrect to create this topic.

My guess is: he’s trying to install Mautic on EEv4, but was not able to provide what kind of issues he faced. He’s hoping for any help.

1 Like

Good morning friends was using the cell phone and I did not realize that the broker wrote it wrong, sorry, the correct one is mautic.

@Celio @portofacil Mautic in version 2.14 only supported PH 7.1 and now in version 2.15 it has support for PHP 7.2 I believe you will have no problem using it now.

Is there any possibility of changing PHP from 7.2 to 7.1

Hi, I have an error that I can not find where it is, because I installed all the INTL extensions and nothing works. The same error still exists, I have already left the server and it still does not work as shown in the image.

You don’t have to change PHP version of EasyEngine to install Mautic.
A trick to work around with Mautic PHP version limitation:
On file: mautic/app/middlewares/VersionCheckMiddleware.php
changing:

php const MAUTIC_MAXIMUM_PHP = '7.1.999';

to

php const MAUTIC_MAXIMUM_PHP = '7.2.999';

Hope this help. For more details: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/5769

Hello, how are you?
Someone was able to install Mautic in V4.
If I could give a shot of how it was done it would be great.