Increase Upload limit WP

Hi I’m new, so what happened was i build a website with digital ocean with wordpress but somehow broke it and unable to access it now because of ssl, so i decided to create a new droplet and use easyengine, luckily before my sebsite broke down i was able to make a backup with all in one maigrator my problem is the back up is 222mb and the limit is 100mb, I have looked in many forums and had ajusted allot of thing but its still the same, so my question is how can i increase the upload limit without purchasing the integrator or is there a better way to transfer it right now i can only connect to my old website directory with filezilla. thanks in advance.

ohh, I know this one. I have this problem before too.

Follow this instruction.

Sometimes I have also problems with upload limit and think that my hosting have some restrictions,even after changing the php the problem persist and I am uploading manualy from the cpanel.Apreshiate any help and advices you can reach me here Diseño Web

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.