'&' in playlist title

Editing a playlist with an ‘&’ in the title splits the title.

Hi @colabsadmin,

We tried to use (&) and (&AMP) both for playlist title and edited it, but we couldn’t replicate the problem.

Could you please share more details to us so that we can debug the issue.

Hey Sorry. I took me forever to recreate this. I assumed it was an editing issue, but what I think what’s happening is its not saving the playlist name correctly. But only when you create the playlist in lightbox. Here’s the steps…

1 - Click on song
2 - When it comes up in lightbox, click on options, then add to playlist.
3 - Select new playlist and type in a name that has an &
4 - Close lightbox and go to your playlist.
5 - You’ll see that the playlist name is everything before the &. Everything after has been stripped.

Also, in recreating this problem. I noticed that when you choose to add to a playlist via lightbox, existing playlist are not in the dropdown. Only Select Playlist and Create New Playlist.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!

Thanks for identifying this issue, We were also able to replicate the issue.

We have created the issue regarding the same, you can track it here

Also, in recreating this problem. I noticed that when you choose to add to a playlist via lightbox, existing playlist are not in the dropdown. Only Select Playlist and Create New Playlist.

If the current media is added to a playlist, that playlist won’t be shown in the dropdown.

Hi @colabsadmin,

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of rtMedia PRO i.e v1.9.2. Please update the plugin and check for the same.

Please feel free to contact us if you face any further issue. And thank you very much for your time and effort in helping to debug the issue.