Images not uploading

Hi,

I am using buddypress v. 1.7 and Buddypress Media v 2.10.3. For some reason I can't upload any images. The blue upoading bar goes to 100% and afterwards still no image is uploaded.

I tried to disable all plugins, and use the buddypress default theme to see if that was one of the problems, but whatever I do, I can't upload an image. It doesn't have anything to with file size I suppose, because I tried uploafing images from 50kb as 2MB and there is no difference.

I tried it on Firefox/safari on OSX and with IE on a windows machine, I also got the same problem using iOS on an iPhone, so I think it's not browser related.

My php error log stays empty, and when I turn debug on I get no warning at all when uploading, but I do have a warning when I want to view my gallery. That notice is: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/expozee/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/profile/BPMediaScreen.php on line 100

Do you have any idea what my problem could be? Thanks!

Hi,

Could you give us the link to your website so that we could debug the issue better for you?