Image upload not more than 2MB :(

Hi, the image upload from buddypress profile is working but cant upload more than 2MB image. The text on the frontend says 20MB (as i have set php.ini variables to 20MB).

Here is my debug information: Debug info

PHP 5.4.17 MYSQL 5.1.70 WordPress 3.6 BuddyPress 1.8.1 rtMedia 3.0.13 OS Linux Imagick Not Installed GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible) [php.ini] post_max_size 8M [php.ini] upload_max_filesize 20M [php.ini] memory_limit 2048M

Here is my php.ini settings: upload_max_size = 20M; post_max_size = 20M; max_execution_time = 500; memory_limit = 256M;

That is strange your configuration seems fine. What is the image type you are trying to upload? By default rtMedia only supports jpg,jpeg,png and gif formats.

Also are you sure you don't have any plugin/theme that could be causing this issue?

I am testing it with a Jpg image. The weird thing is, i have the same theme and everything installed on three places. Two of them are working, one is not.

And two of them are on the same server. Any suggestions of where i should be looking?

One more issue, it seems a file with names like filename%20is%20cool.jpg doesn't work either.

@mindblaze - That sounds strange actually. Hopefully you should get some clue by checking your server's error logs.

Also regarding the file name issue, thanks for pointing that out. The fix for that should be out in the next release.

Thanks for posting in Joshua. Strange that it started working on its own. There was actually no error regarding this in the error_log. Because it started working on its own, could it be some kind of JS cache issue or anything because i saw in the code, its using plupload?

Thank you for making the fix ready for the next release.

I have actually extended the plugin using hooks etc which enables categories for images. So in buddypress interface, it asks categories, then the image upload box shows up. Its a neat feature if you can add image tags or categories to it. I show the images on a wordpress page (without using rtmedia) otherwise i would have given you the extension i made :)

Also, there was some issue with Albums. Some times even though there are no albums created, it still shows 1 or 2.

Sometimes on clicking the album for a user, it takes the use to the admin's photos. Not sure why this is happening.

@mindblaze - Glad to know your issue has been resolved.

The album link issue is a known issue and should also be resolved in the upcoming version.