I have a very old wordpress with 8,00,000 posts and it is not handling after migrating

I have a very old wordpress with 8,00,000 posts and it is not handling after migrating. the pages are opening very slow.

caching solutions are not working as space is eaten up.

So, it is clear to me you need a larger server. Or am I missing something here?

Very interesting. Was it working fast before you migrated? Do you have the same server stack/specs/resources now as before?

I purchased it from someone.

I have tried it with the $14 vps server.

The problem I see is with a lot of sql processes and if I activate the caching, it will eat up how much ever space you have…

I wanted to know if there are any alternatives.

You need a better service, bro. You can’t maintain such a large blog without spending the right amount of money on it. :-/

Just out of curiosity here…

Did you mean 8,000,000 (8 Million) or 800,000 (8 Hundred Thousand)?

Do you have any of these plugins installed that may causing server overload:

You could also try setting up your site using ee redis caching option in lieu of the caching plugins you may have. I’m using Autoptimize + WP rocket for my site and it is extremely fast especially if I include rocket-nginx script which allows files to be served directly nginx-level without php or mysql call.

Well i will use only fastcgi cache on server rather than using a plugin If something can be doen on nginx do it on nginx