Http error with error.log

Hello,

I have a problem when i want download a video .mp4 since the user profile (buddypress) and rtmedia:

The file until 7 Mo (150") is ok

A file of 8.5Mo (180") and more big send error message

same thing with mp3 5.5Mo ok 9.5Mo NOK

I have in /var/www/vhosts/myserver.dedibox.fr/logs/loonao.com/error.log

[fcgid:warn] [pid 27190] [client 82.243.107.180:45996] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function groups_get_group() in /var/www/vhosts/sd-65366.dedibox.fr/loonao.com/wp-content/plunt/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/RTMedia.php on line 1092, referer: http://loonao.com/members/pickwick/media/video/

[fcgid:warn] [pid 25689] [client 82.243.107.180:55385] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function groups_get_group() in /var/www/vhosts/sd-65366.dedibox.fr/loonao.com/wp-content/plunt/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/RTMedia.php on line 1092, referer: http://loonao.com/members/pickwick/media/music/

i have in wp-config.php

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '100M');

with phpinfo() i have in summary

Loaded Configuration File 	/var/www/vhosts/system/loonao.com/etc/php.ini 

max_file_uploads	20	20
max_input_nesting_level	64	64
max_input_time	60	60
max_input_vars	1000	1000
memory_limit	128M	128M
post_max_size	8M	8M
file_uploads On On
upload_max_filesize	128M	128M
upload_tmp_dir no value no value</code>

A post in 7th Queen forum (I bought sweetdate with rtmedia) he said

Please contact rtmedia support with your issue since is plugin related and they should know better

I need help from rtmedia!

Thanks

screenshot videos

Hello,

I found causing the problem.

The cause is post_max_size php.ini parameter

The local php.ini for my site is located in /var/www/vhosts/system/mysite.com/etc I didn’t know that, i thought the local php.ini is on root repertory of my site… But a php.ini file in root has no effect!

With

post_max_size = 20M

I can download a file of 20Mo :)) And no error in my /var/www/vhosts/myserver.dedibox.fr/logs/loonao.com/error.log

Hello @sealagency,

We are glad to know that you have figured out the solution.

You can check post_max_size from rtMedia debug info from :

WordPress dashboard > rtMedia > Support > Debug Info

Thank you.