Http error when uploading JPG'sf from Samsung S4

Hi Guys

Thanks for the great Plugin

I am experiencing an issue uploading certain JPG’s specifically JPG’s from my Samsung S4 that are stored on my Hard-Drive. PHP Exif module is enabled on my server so I am not sure what the issue might be. Any help on this would be appreciated. Some JPG’s are uploading fine so I am not sure what the issue might be.

Best regards

Cormac

@Cormac, Is there any server error you are facing during uploading the media from mobile?

Hi Ritesh

Thank you for your Prompt reply. I get the same error when I upload these JPG's on both PC and Mobile upload. it states HTTP error. Please see Screenshot:

Screenshot error

There are no upload limits set on images in buddypress, the plugin settings or on my server.

Thank a lot for your help

Best regards

Cormac

Hi Cormac, Can you please check server error log and let me know if there is any error during uploading of media?

Okay will do. Thanks Ritesh

Hi Ritesh

Thanks for your mail.

I have checked the Error log and I am getting the following error in the logs

[Fri Mar 28 09:49:20 2014] [error] [client 78.18.28.112] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 87818240) (tried to allocate 9288 bytes) in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/104204/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-4626/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/upload/processors/RTMediaUploadFile.php on line 299, referer: http://boxjabber.com/members/cbsection8/ [Fri Mar 28 09:51:43 2014] [error] [client 78.18.28.112] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 87818240) (tried to allocate 9288 bytes) in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/104204/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-4626/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/upload/processors/RTMediaUploadFile.php on line 299, referer: http://boxjabber.com/members/cbsection8/

I hope this helps and again thank you

best regards

Cormac

Hi Cormac, It seems the server issue. I think your server is running out of memory. Please contact your host provider.