How to remove Playlist Creation Control from group set-up?

Hi

I would like to remove Playlist Creation Control from group creation steps.

I have disabled Playlists but the Playlist Creation Control settings are still appearing. Is there something else that needs to be done to remove it?

In rtMedia settings I have:

1. under General tab > Miscellaneous heading > Playlists is set to OFF
  2. under Types tab > Music is set to OFF

Thanks
Liz

I have tested it again by creating a group on our demo site http://demo.rtcamp.com/rtmedia/groups/playlist/ and disabled the playlist from backend settings, and it was not showing option to create playlist.
Can you please cross check it again? Make sure the settings you saved. :slight_smile:

Hi. Thanks. Yes I have checked and the settings are saved. The Playlist Creation Control settings are still showing both in the admin section of the group and in the Create Group steps. (There is however no music showing under the Media tab.)

The demo link above does not allow me to see your group admin settings so I can’t see that yours is doing what I need?

Can you please let me know which version of rtMedia pro running? If its below version 1.9.4, then please update and cross check again.

If problem still persist, please share WordPress site admin login details at [email protected]. Will check the issue and update you.

Thanks,
–Nitun

I am using rtMedia Pro 1.8.2. I will try the update and let you know if that works.

Thank you.