I want move site from another hosting to my EE4 server. I EE3 version was enough to:
- zip all files and export DB from old hosting (example.com)
- enable new WP installation with command like
ee site create example.org --wp --user=admin --pass=pass --php7
- drop all tables from ee3 DB and import DB from example.com
- remove all files in
unzipfiles from example.com
- perform search and replace in DB (https://example.com > https://example.org)
Now it doesn’t work.
- Which additional configuration site migration requires?
- Is written any tutorial on how to move site into EasyEngine v4 environment?