How to make "Different" LEMP+EasyEngine stack for each Wordpress website on one VPS‏ plan?

Hello,

I’m running Wordpress websites each with different PHP version and php.ini setting by reseller plan of other hosting provider, and I want to migrate 2~3 of them to Linode VPS. I’ve signed up and bought $10/month VPS plan of Linode, and almost finished basic construction of guide “Getting Started…” and “Secured …”.

I’ve also created an user “website-A” under root and private/public SSH key has been generated and upgraded in /home/website-A/.ssh/ . There are some methods I’m thinking & need your suggestion for sure:

1.One Configuration Profiles ( Debian 8 ), One whole Disk (Debian 8 Disk), One Swap image (256mb). Log in Lish as a created user “website-A”.

And then all LEMP and EasyEngine (choose one of PHP 5, PHP 7, PHP-FPM, HVVM) and all above LEMP and EasyEngine will be deployed only under the user and website by Named-based Virtual Host of “website-A”.

2.One Configuration Profiles ( Debian 8 ), separate an indivisual needed disk storage for the website/domain name belong to “website-A”, One Swap image (256mb, It seems can only exist one Swap for all).

And then all LEMP and EasyEngine (choose one of PHP 5, PHP 7, PHP-FPM, HVVM) and all above LEMP and EasyEngine will be deployed only under the user and website by Named-based Virtual Host of “website-A”.

3.If there comes the migration of another (the second) websites to this VPS plan and one of method 1. or 2. is a feasible solution, then I can just use the same method to settle down the migration of another websites by creating another user at the first.

And then I can make a “different and suitable” LEMP and EasyEngine setting for each website which has been set belong to “website-A” or other user. ex: use PHP 5, or PHP 5+HHVM instead of PHP 7 because of the compatibility with different websites.

Those above are all I want as my first priority. But I’m not sure whether these are feasible solution or not, in addition, not sure about the execution order. Like I said, it depend on whether the key is creating a user and could deploy any suitable LEMP stack+EasyEngine for each website which belong to the user or not.

If it is the method, I’ll feel easy. If not, I’ll be headache for "all websites could only on the same LEMP stack and EasyEngine setting, but could not suitable for each website :frowning:

Or…Maybe there’s exactly suitable method I should know?

Thanks, Green