How to Delete Albums / Move Photos To Album?

Hello,

How to Delete Albums / Move Photos To Album? I can't seem to find an "Edit" button where I can add the description, title or delete images, videos or audio from the BuddyPress Media plugin.

Also, is there a user guide that I can give to users or upload onto my site? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks!

Hi,

Deleting is possible by the person who uploaded the image. Moving photos, between albums is a feature that'll be added in coming versions. There is also an edit button, unless you are talking about groups. The groups part of the plugin is a hack because BuddyPress doesn't add true components for Groups.

The user guide is something that we've just started working on. We'll update you, as soon as that's ready.

@saurabhshukla

Unfourtunately, deleting of albums does not work. I can edit just fine, however, when I got to delete an album, I get the error message, however, the album itself still remains there.

I think this is a bug. Please advise.

Are you talking about the groups? The albums don't get deleted on groups. We will be fixing this in the upcoming version.