How to create albums in a Wordpress page?

Hi.

Where do I find instructions on creating albums in a Wordpress page with rtMedia? The site is Wordpress only (no buddypress) Twenty Twelve theme.

I want my client to be able to create albums within the Wordpress page editor. i.e. Have an “Albums” page which has a cover image for each album, which when clicked on opens the album.

How does one do this? I got as far as adding the ‘gallery’ shortcode form the rtMedia shortcode button but it is referencing an album that does not exist.(“Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!”)

Where do I create the album? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

Liz

“Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!”

Hi @Elizabeth-Anne,

Where do I find instructions on creating albums in a WordPress page with rtMedia? The site is WordPress only (no buddypress) Twenty Twelve theme.

You can create album by going to siteurl/author/author-name/media/album. You can see the list of albums and also can create new album there.

I want my client to be able to create albums within the WordPress page editor. i.e. Have an “Albums” page which has a cover image for each album, which when clicked on opens the album.

It is not possible to create albums with WordPress page editor, though creating albums from WordPress backend will be rtMedia-PRO feature, which is scheduled to release by this weekend.

How does one do this? I got as far as adding the ‘gallery’ shortcode form the rtMedia shortcode button but it is referencing an album that does not exist.(“Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!”)

Can you please tell me which shortcode you are using to display gallery.
Furthermore, you can have a look on Shortcodes Documentation for uploader and gallery.