How do I align the Load More wording to the centre?

Hi, I noticed the wording of + Load More button isn’t aligned to the centre, how do I correct it? thanks!

the screenshot can be found at http://i.imgur.com/nBCe7s3.png

Regards,

Hi,

I have the Load More button centred on my galleries on my site. The custom CSS I used is:

.rtmedia-container .rtm-load-more a {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    width: 25%;
} 

Just set the width to whatever you want to adjust to your needs.

Hi, Windurin

Thanks for your help!! :slight_smile: I am still a newbie with CSS, do I paste this code under custom CSS in rtMedia setting? I’ve actually pasted the code there, but I see nothing has changed, pls advise, thank you.

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve only just seen this. You may have already figured it out but I put it in my Child Theme’s custom CSS, so that’s where you should put it. Your Theme/Child Theme should have a custom CSS option where you can paste custom CSS. Just place the code there and it should work. Let me know if you get it working.

Chris.

Hi, Chris

Thanks for replying! I am still getting the same result, the problem is that the wording of Load More isn’t located in centre vertically, but left and right margin is no problem, you can check my screenshot for more ref. How do I rectify that? Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

Alex