High Disk Usage?

So I have 2 websites running on a 60GB server and over half of it is being used up. These aren’t massive WP installs either. Full backups of the WP/htdocs folder puts them at around 10GB in size (combined).

Yet when I do a df -h I see this. . .

I am worried things are getting out of control as the hosting I pay for is only giving me 60GB total (and that’s generous for what I pay). However, I was thinking of dropping down to a lower tier due to me selling a website.

But if these sites are taking up over half then it makes me worried that a lower tier will run into hard drive space issues.

Any thoughts on how to find what is eating up this space? Why the default EE4 install is allowed to eat up this storage space? And how to fix it?

I appreciate anyone that is able to help me diagnose this issue.

Check for unused docker images, containers, and volumes.

# docker system df
TYPE                TOTAL               ACTIVE              SIZE                RECLAIMABLE
Images              9                   7                   2.016GB             539.2MB (26%)
Containers          9                   9                   52.29MB             0B (0%)
Local Volumes       4                   4                   430.6MB             0B (0%)
Build Cache         0                   0                   0B                  0B

This is what I see when I type that in via SSH

root@vultr:~# docker system df
TYPE                TOTAL               ACTIVE              SIZE                RECLAIMABLE
Images              9                   7                   1.93GB              228.6MB (11%)
Containers          22                  13                  75.12MB             69.11MB (92%)
Local Volumes       43                  43                  10.41GB             0B (0%)
Build Cache         0                   0                   0B                  0B

You can try manually finding large files in /var or anywhere else.

du -ah /var | sort -n -r | head -n 10