Hide File Name

Hi guys! In this topic https://rtcamp.com/support/topic/hide-file-name-2/ you solved the request to hide the file name (not the album title). But now in the last release it doesn’t work. Is it possible to hide the files names but show the albums titles in the last version of rtMedia?

Thanks a lot!

Sashanet

@sashanet, Use this code

#buddypress .rtmedia-container .rtmedia-list-media .rtmedia-list-item .rtmedia-item-title {display:none;}

It will hide media title except album's title.

Thanks! Now it works!

Is it possible hide the file name also in activity stream?

Use this code to hide media title from activity stream. #buddypress .rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-item-title { display: none; }

Hi,

I put this in my RTMedia Custom CSS and my theme CSS and this still isn’t working - it still displays the file name in the activity feed - is there something I am doing incorrectly?

#buddypress .rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-item-title {
display: none;
}
#buddypress .rtmedia-container .rtmedia-list-media .rtmedia-list-item .rtmedia-item-title {display:none;}

Regards

Alexandra

Hi Alexandra,
That’s strange. I just checked this code on my end and is working fine. Please check with WordPress default theme and with other plugins disabled.

OMG! I have upgraded for new version and now should set my site again!

1. How to remove file names? (In users gallery in profile)
  2. Why lightbox is so…not good? How to center pictures in lightbox? How to get narrows in lightbox (next; previous)?

These both worked fine for me.

is there an easy way to change the lightbox text from ‘under’ to ‘in album’?

Hello @KarmaTiger,

There isn’t any filter exists to change the text under as of now. However, we will add one for the same in the future release.

Thank you.