HHVM upstart script

Hi,

Did you use Monit successfully? Would be great if you can share your experience.

Cheers, Tony

Hey @JDdiego, did you find a solution to this?

Iā€™m also interested in this, but have a hard time figuring out what is actually needed. Do we need to alter this code?

// Jens.

@alexblajan

Did you find a solution to get monit to work? I saw that you had commented on the article (https://codeable.io/community/speed-up-wp-admin-redis-hhvm/), and wanted to ask if this solution worked for you?

Hey ! Yes that solution worked fine for me. I forgot to update you on this !
I used the config from rtCamp.com/tutorials and for monitoring setting I used the one from codeable.

Great! Thanks @alexblajan! So you didnā€™t have to do anything about the socket / ip issue, you could just use the code as is?

Really appreciate your help!

// Jens.

No. rtCamp didnā€™t put how to monitor HHVM and because HHVM doesnā€™t use the sock, you need to use the following line:

"if failed host localhost port 9000 then restart"

Hi @pjv

Please try the latest EasyEngine. Use ee update to upgrade your current EasyEngine version to the latest.

Itā€™s been a long time, and we havenā€™t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: