HHVM error log (after rtMedia update) "Wordpress Database error / table doesn't exist"

Hi there, just wanted to point out two errors I’m seeing in my HHVM log after the latest rtMedia update (3.7.30) relating to the database upgrade…

1 ----- [Sun Jan 18 23:16:33 2015] [hphp] [2910:7f5e113ff700:318:000001] [] WordPress database error Table ‘test_XXXXXXXXX_bp_groups’ doesn’t exist for query UPDATE XXXXXXX_rt_rtm_media m join XXXXXXXX_bp_groups bp on m.context_id = bp.id SET m.privacy = 0 where m.context = ‘group’ and bp.status = ‘public’ and m.privacy <> 80 made by include(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), include(‘wp-load.php’), include(’/var/www/XXXXXXXXXX.com/wp-config.php’), include(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), RTMedia->init, RTMedia->update_db, RTDBUpdate->do_upgrade, do_action(‘rt_db_upgrade’), RTMedia->fix_group_media_privacy, W3_Db->query, W3_DbCache->query, W3_DbCallUnderlying->query, W3_Db->query, W3_DbProcessor->query, W3_Db->default_query

2 ----- [Sun Jan 18 23:16:33 2015] [hphp] [2910:7f5e113ff700:318:000002] [] WordPress database error Table ‘test_XXXXXXXX_bp_groups’ doesn’t exist for query UPDATE XXXXXX_rt_rtm_media m join XXXXXXX_bp_groups bp on m.context_id = bp.id SET m.privacy = 20 where m.context = ‘group’ and ( bp.status = ‘private’ OR bp.status = ‘hidden’ ) and m.privacy <> 80 made by include(‘wp-admin/admin.php’), include(‘wp-load.php’), include(’/var/www/test.XXXXXX.com/wp-config.php’), include(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), RTMedia->init, RTMedia->update_db, RTDBUpdate->do_upgrade, do_action(‘rt_db_upgrade’), RTMedia->fix_group_media_privacy, W3_Db->query, W3_DbCache->query, W3_DbCallUnderlying->query, W3_Db->query, W3_DbProcessor->query, W3_Db->default_query

To clarify, I do not have groups enabled in BP and I do have privacy enabled for rtMedia and users can set privacy.

Thanks.

Hi @mattylb,

On plugin update, rtMedia runs certain upgrade scripts. This is one of them. According to this error, it’s changing privacy of group media. Issue is, rtMedia doesn’t know whether group component was enabled previously or not. If it was enabled previously and was disabled when this upgrade script run than it might create issue when admin again enables the group component. I hope you understand. This error will come only once, on plugin update only.

1 Like

Thank you Ritesh. I can overlook it no problem. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t anything that was broken. :slight_smile:

Hi @mattylb,

You are welcome.