Help sidebar widget moved to below footer when RT is active

When i have the plugin active it moves my right side widgets to below the footer. Also Ic ant drag and drop files to the status feed in the Newp theme

@cimovement, Does it works properly in WordPress default theme? Regarding Drag-n-Drop, is there any js error or something?

Does it works properly in WordPress default theme? Not sure. it has affected every theme i tried so far. Regarding Drag-n-Drop, is there any js error or something? The drag an drop is working now. outta no where. but RT leaves my site looking like this. check pic.The side bar went all weird

Attachment Link(s):

https://rtcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/topics/62216/2014/03/download-2hm.jpg

@cimovement, rtMedia works perfectly fine with WordPress default themes (twentythirteen, twentyfourteen etc.). Please check with WordPress default theme and let us know whether it still has issues or not.

Im not useing the default themes. If thats what i have to use to get it to work. I rather to not use the plug in, if its not gonna work for the theme i am using.

I have tried so many themes already. Having to put the widgets back each time. I dont want to have to do that all over again.

@cimovement, the idea behind checking plugin with WordPress default theme and other plugins disabled is to ensure that whether it is theme problem or a plugin conflict. Please confirm that, it will help us to debug the issue.

I dont know what to say. but everything is working properly now when i activate it. No idea why. I will let you know if it happens again. after tryiogn it on the defualt themes you suggested.