Hard disk capacity increased rapidly, Clean Docker?

Hard Disk Space increased to 98% (of 80GB). Checking 4 websites, the total hard disk capacity is about 15GB.
Run “docker system prune -af” command to reduce 2GB, Delete some unused images and web …
Now the hard disk capacity is 93%.
Seems docker occupies a lot of hard disk capacity and increases daily.
Do you have a solution to this problem?
Thanks you!

P/S: There was a problem with domain map multisite eeV4, adding the problem of docker taking up a lot of disk space. I tried Openlitespeed and gave up early. Decided to go back to EE.

Unfortunately it’s a problem with the setup. Each docker container has nginx logs that can grow to maximum 2GB each (access, error). If you have 20 websites that can be 40GB of logs only, not mentioning other logs like MariaDB binary log and nginx proxy logs.

1 Like

Worked for me

And to disable binlog (only if you don’t use replication) Comment the following lines in /etc/mysql/my.cnf :

log_bin                        = /var/log/mysql/mariadb-bin
expire_logs_days        = 10
max_binlog_size         = 100M

Then restart MySQL

1 Like

Yup, however, that will only disable binary log, nginx log itself can grow to 4GB per site. I realised because v4 is not really that old people will start seeing the problem in a few months once the access log grows to the maximum on all sites.

This problem with mariadb logs occupied 100% of my disk in a few minutes (each with 100mb). @datvnn can check the logs