Gallery shortcode on Buddypress group page

Hello! I’m trying to display all of the albums in a buddypress group on that groups home page/tab. While the shortcode “works” it always returns the “Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!”

For context my current shortcode looks like this: [rtmedia_gallery global="false" context="group" media_type="all" context_id="2"]'

What strikes me as odd is that setting global to “true” does display all the albums currently available on the site (which is like, three since I’m dev-ing right now). I only get the “no media found” error when I try to target a specific context.

So my question is: Is there a setup for this shortcode that will let me display all the albums created for a GROUP? Because I can’t get this shortcode to work at all

Also this page in the documentation (https://rtmedia.io/docs/features/gallery/) is all over the place in terms of " usage. Half the shortcodes use them, and half don’t. It’s really confusing.

Thank you!

Hello @ashikai,

There is a shortcode which displays list of albums of all users :

[rtmedia_gallery media_type=album global=true]

However, there is not any shortcode available to list albums of a particular group as of now. I will discuss with other team members if we can introduce one for your requirement.

Regarding the documentation of media gallery, your request will be considered and we will definitely update it to make the content more user-friendly.

Thank you.