Galery Page Not Working

Hi there, Before I post here this issue I read a lot of other post here with the similar problem, but I did not found a resolution to mine.

The plugin is install correct and it cam with the theme “KLEO”, it’s what I’m using. The user are able to upload photos in activity and in their profile page. The photos are showing in the profile page.

But when I create a Page to show all photos that where upload by the members, I got this erro: Oops !! There’s no media found for the request !!

I I have a lot of photos that where upload.

I’ve try this shortcode: [rtmedia_gallery global=“true” media_type=“photo” media_author=“1”] And also this one: [rtmedia_gallery global=“true” media_type=“photo”] And this one: [rtmedia_gallery global=“false” media_type=“photo”]

And now I’m withou imagination to try others.

Can you help me with this?

Kind Regards

To whom land in this post I think I just found out the bug This plugin “BuddyPress Activity Plus” it was conflict with the rtmedia Also the shortcode that work was: [rtmedia_gallery global=“true” media_type=“photo”]

Again this issue.
Now it show the photo form the members, but my photos (as I’m adm) does not show.
Can someone help with this?

Also in my page the images don’t load very well see the image bellow.

Hi @Hanifa,

Hope you are doing great.

I guess I know how to solve this particular issue. Will you please delete and install the rtMedia plugin again? It will solve this particular issue.

Try and let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

Thank for the suggestion. The gallery is now working. It was a configuration in the theme.

Thank you again

You are welcome @Hanifa,

We are glad to know that your issue has been fixed.

We are closing this issue for now. Feel free to create new if you have any doubts.

Thank you, Pranali