Fatal Error

Hiya guys, awesome plugin I have it up and running lovely but I have noticed that whenever I delete an album i get a fatal error. I have just tried it out again, I go to Media tab - Upload, Create new album, upload an image. when the image is uploaded i then delete the album. I can delete the images no problem it's just the album. The fatal error i get is

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Sorry, the requested album does not exist.' in /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/profile/BPMediaAlbum.php:74 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/profile/BPMediaAlbum.php(45): BPMediaAlbum->init(100) #1 /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/profile/BPMediaScreen.php(429): BPMediaAlbum->__construct(100) #2 /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/profile/BPMediaAlbumScreen.php(47): BPMediaScreen->entry_delete() #3 [internal function]: BPMediaAlbumScreen->screen('') #4 /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-includes/plugin.php(406): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-dependency.php(119): do_action('bp_screens') #6 [internal function]: bp_screens('') #7 /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-includes/plug in /home/content/66/10753566/html/mon/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/profile/BPMediaAlbum.php on line 74

Any ideas? my test site is www.dmr-photography.co.uk/mon/ feel free to make an account to test it out

Hi,

I tried creating a new account but am unable to browse your site if am logged in. It gives me the following error "Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/content/66/10753566/html/photographer/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-extended-friendship-request/bp-extended-friendship-request.php on line 297"

I have removed the extended friendship plugin.

Im wasent able to re-create the error on any browsers i am using, does it work ok now?

This has been fixed now and will be included in the next update.

Awesome, thank for all your hard work, it's very much appreciated

Hi @danny-dmr-photography, We are closing this issue as your issue has been resolved and we didn’t hear anything from you since recently. Please visit our support forum for any rtMedia related issues.