Everything is slow except the first sites front end

I am using EE to manage several wordpress sites and it has been working great but I have noticed that the back end of the primary/first site is getting slower. And today I was totally unable to use my sandbox site. I tried deleting every other site and creating a new wordpress with w3tc and it will not load. The main site loads fast, its backend kind of slow but useable, and everything else nothing.

I have a 2GB VPS. Memory is around 600mb and cpu usage is less than 0.1. There are no errors and the site loads painfully slow untill it times out at about 5 minuets.

Hi @jpaytoncfd

Please try the latest EasyEngine. Use ee update to upgrade your current EasyEngine version to the latest. Since version 3.3.0 EasyEngine provides Redis Caching support.You can update your current site’s caching to redis, use the following command to so this:

ee site update example.com --wpredis

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: