Error when posting comment

Some of my users are reporting the following error when posting a comment. The comment still gets posted but they get this error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for RTMediaProCommentForm::show_comment_attachments() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/rtmedia-pro.git/app/main/controllers/media/RTMediaProCommentForm.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/wp-content/plugins/rtmedia-pro.git/app/main/controllers/media/RTMediaProCommentForm.php:80) in /public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Hi Josiah,

I checked the code and on line 80 in that file, it is nothing but a blank value assigned to a variable.

$attachment_content = “”;

Can you check the error logs?

I don’t see any error logging in rtMedia… is this a feature or are you asking for the servers error logs? I can access them but I am not sure what I would be looking for.
Could I just recopy over the RTMediaProCommentForm.php file and replace the existing one? I defiantly did not change any code in there and am not sure why it would be showing something different than what was programmed by rtCamp. Any ideas?

Hi Josiah,

You can download fresh copy of rtMedia-PRO plugin from my account section -> https://rtcamp.com/my-account/