Error "NGINX configuration check failed." on EE 3.3.X on New wpredis site

I have updated my system from 3.2.x to 3.3, was giving a try on new --wpredis new site create command.

Always getting same error “NGINX configuration check failed.”

Things I have tried from this thread , ran

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

Still same. Updated to EasyEngine 3.3.3 today, still same. Command I am trying to run to create is

ee site create site.domain --wpredis

@Asif2BD

can you provide me output for nginx -t command?

Sure, here it is

EasyEngine:~# nginx -t
nginx: [emerg] could not build the server_names_hash, you should increase server_names_hash_bucket_size: 32
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

@Asif2BD

I guess you have upgraded to latest nginx package, so your /etc/nginx/nginx.conf configuration file has been replaced.

If you want to get your old settings back, you will see /etc/nginx/nginx.conf.old . you can replace your newly generated nginx.conf with that old configuration file.

or

just uncomment # server_names_hash_bucket_size 64; this line in new nginx.conf file.

it will fix your problem.

EasyEngine always checks your nginx configuration is fine prior creating site. so it threw error.

That resolves that error message, but the site I created it goes to. Not sure whats wrong. And we did I have the error in first place? Its a raw system, no source file of EE is being edited.

Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

@Asif2BD

can you please confirm with the logs

tail -f /var/www/example.com/logs/*.log that you are hitting the same site?

@Asif2BD

If its still showing “Welcome to NGINX page”

Then you can do following :

1. Clear your browser cache and delete your browsing history. Restart your web browser.

2. restart your nginx service nginx restart

That solved the main issue. But now I am getting WordPress Install Screen. Like no DB is being set. I never seen this issue in EE. I tried update

@Asif2BD

can you please confirm,

you have tried to create new site or update existing site?

Also, ee site info example.com database info matches with your wp-config.php .

I got bored in multiple issue. I destroyed the stack and rebuilt, and now all test ok. I guess the update to EE 3.3.x is little complex.

New setup working fine. Now tweaking for best setup.