ee_mysql_grant_host' error sinceFeb 27

I have been getting the following error each time i setup a new WP site. latest Easyengine install Kindly help Running pre-update checks, please wait… Setting up NGINX configuration [Done] Setting up webroot [Done] Downloading WordPress [Done] Setting up database Oops Something went wrong !! Calling cleanup actions … ‘ee_mysql_grant_host’

@alraj101

Can you provide me the version of EasyEngine you are using?

use following command

ee -v

Hi Harshadyeola, Thanks for your response. EasyEngine v3.5.2. It has been doing this in a fresh install since yesterday. I have wiped the instance and reinstalled the stack over 5 times. But when I install a WP site of any kind ii run into the same error. I have also checked the my Php my conf for the locales as mentioned in a previous post. Thanks.

Hi Harshadyeola, Thanks for your response. EasyEngine v3.5.2. It has been doing this in a fresh install since yesterday. I have wiped the instance and reinstalled the stack over 5 times. But when I install a WP site of any kind ii run into the same error. I have also checked the my Php my conf for the locales as mentioned in a previous post. Thanks.

Kindly disregard the above issue. It is now working fine.