Easyengine php5 configuration

Hello, as I was going through the easyengine 3 I noticed something strange in the PHP configuration. This is also present in the version 2. So in the PHP configuration I see you change pm.start_servers pm.min_spare_servers and pm.max_spare_servers, these options are used only if pm is set to dynamic, as the comments in /etc/php5/fom/pool.d/www.conf say. But easyengine sets pm to ondemand. I think this might be a typo. Thank you.

@cpt_sianios Thanks for pointing it out.

pm.min_spare_servers and pm.max_spare_servers are ignored when ondemand is used.

We were using dynamic when we started EE project. When we switched to ondemand we left them for a while, as we were not sure if ondemand will work for us.

pm.start_servers is needed for ondemand as well. It is number of PHP process to start in the beginning.

We will have a team discussion and remove unwanted config override. We believe in modifying as less config as possible.

If you have any more suggestions, feel free to let us know. :slight_smile:

Hi @cpt_sianios

It’s been a long time, and we haven’t heard from you. It looks like your issue is resolved.

I am closing this support topic for now. Feel free to create a new support topic if you have any queries further. :slight_smile: