Description isn't working

Uning wp 3.7.1 and buddypress 1.8.1 and bbpress 2.4.1 with buddypress-default theme.

I am able to upload media but cannot add a description. First, there is no description box when you successfully upload the image but when you go to edit–it is visible but acts like it isn’t there.

Help please…

@tvbari - I just checked it out at my end and it works perfectly. Could you check if it is some plugin conflict, by deactivating all the other plugins and also check by switching to a default theme,

Thank you so very much. If there is a conflict it must be between ultimate tinymce editor pro and your plugin. Because your right, if I log in as a user it does work just fine. Only as an admin does it not work. Is there a way it can only call wp’s tinymce and not ultimate tinymce?

Thank you.

@tvbari - Apologies for the late reply. I just checked by installing Ultimate TinyMce plugin and it works fine on the WordPress TwentyThirteen theme.

Check your browser console to see if any js errors are occurring on your page. Most probably since the editor is being shown on the front end, it must be conflicting with some js.