Cron Job Errors .. starts but does not finish

Hi all,

I’m trying to do a cron job like so : php5.6 cron-wurfl.php. I’ve also tried it with wget and curl. The cron job is set in a cron tab for user www-data and the owners of the files are www-data:www-data and the permissions are 664.

I keep getting these errors :

PHP Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in /var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/lib/app.inc on line 0 PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in /var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/lib/app.inc on line 0 PHP Warning: WURFL_ClassLoader::loadClass(/var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFL/Configuration/InMemoryConfig.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFL/ClassLoader.php on line 0 PHP Warning: WURFL_ClassLoader::loadClass(/var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFL/Configuration/InMemoryConfig.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFL/ClassLoader.php on line 0 PHP Warning: WURFL_ClassLoader::loadClass(): Failed opening ‘/var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFL/Configuration/InMemoryConfig.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFL/ClassLoader.php on line 0 PHP Fatal error: Class ‘WURFL_Configuration_InMemoryConfig’ not found in /var/www/forwardial.com/htdocs/WURFLres/wurfl_config_standard.php on line 0

The .php files are all ioncube encoded, so going in there and directly editing vars or anything is out of the question. Anyone have any idea what I can do to solve it ? It’s kind of driving me nuts this issue.

Thanks, Lex

You may have to check the php5.6 php.ini for the CLI, it’s not the same file than for fpm.

/etc/php/5.6/cli/php.ini

Done that … installed ioncube extension for CLI … nothing has workes untill now …