Creating better pages for landing page and blogging

You all know I love the theme - but I have been trying to find so many plugin solutions to be able to do the following; - As a buddypress site the theme is 100000000000000% the best, but it lacks as follows;

1. Full width template that allows you to only have the top menu bar showing - especially if you are trying to create a good looking landing page or splash page for visitors. This page would even be better if you could have slider support eg Revolution Slider
  2. More design elements in shortcodes, e.g page sections, columns. the current theme lacks in “blogging” and design elements capability, it would be great to have some sort of visual composer allowing us to design better layouts for non buddypress pages.
  3. Allowing blog posts archives also to have masonry layout (same for groups, sites and member pages)

I have been trying plugins like Parallax Gravity and others to try and create better landing page for our site, but all these end up weighing a good theme like Inspirebook down

Hello gregmc,

We are looking into your provided enhancement points, so it may take some time. But to be very honest, we don’t have ETA for these enhancements.

Thanks